BumbleBee Hang Gliding GmbH respects the privacy of users. This means: We treat the information you provide with care, a sense of responsibility and in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations and on the basis of this data protection declaration are subject to Swiss data protection law and any applicable foreign data protection law.
BumbleBee Hang Gliding GmbH
Postgasse 11, 3800 Interlaken.
Phone 0041 (0) 79 454 3464
Personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identity number, a location, an online identifier, or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. This includes, for example, your name, your telephone number, your address, the data that you provide us with when registering and creating your customer account. We do not use your info for statistical data.
We use photographic material for simple social media. If you prefer us not to use any material obtained during flight please simply confirm to us your wishes.
We use an outsourced agent for your online booking.
Trekksoft AG: https://www.trekksoft.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung
These service providers will use your data exclusively for order processing and not for any other purposes. It is (contractually) ensured that these service providers will treat your data confidentially and in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and that your data will be used solely for the services concerned.
You have the right:
1. to request information about your personal data as processed by us. You may request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data applied, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, and the planned storage period. You also have the right to be informed of: the right of correction, cancellation, limitation of processing and objection; the right of appeal; the origin of your data, if not collected by us; the existence of automated decision making, including profiling; and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
2. to demand the immediate correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
3. to demand the deletion of your personal data as stored by us, unless it is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert our rights or defend against claims;
4. to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you decline to have the data deleted, or if we no longer need the data but you do need it in order to assert your rights or defend yourself against claims brought against you, or if you have lodged an objection to the processing;
5. to receive your personal data from us with in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
6. to revoke your consent at any time, in which case we must cease any data processing based on this consent, and
7. to complain to a regulatory agency.
Look, we are BumbleBee. We are basically to dumb to do anything evil with your information. We love to fly and we love the people we fly with. So no want to do any harm to anyone beyond our wonderful flight experience together here in the Swiss Alps!
Enjoy your life journey with no worries from our side! Fly high and safe landings for all.